Thai Lime & Mango
This inspired fragrance is a beautiful sunny fragrance, this is a refreshing zest accord with mouth-watering Indian lemongrass, Italian lemon and thai lime supported with fresh pineapple, melon, grapefruit and juicy mango.
You can now enjoy your favourite fragrance as a Carpet Freshener. A super quick way to fragrance your home in around 10 minutes.
This refill comes in a biodegradable package and can be kept in the sealed packaging or be decanted into the Carpet Freshener Glass Bottles. These bags are a whopping 395g / 14oz so will fill your jar nicely, just tap the jar when its full to get it all in. You can purchase the Carpet Freshener in the glass bottle here. All Carpet Fresheners are hand mixed using high quality fragrance oils
Just be sure that your glass bottle is fully dry before decanting into it! Rinse, Re-use, Re-fill!
Vegan Friendly. Ethical. Sustainable. Handmade.
The ‘carpet freshener’ powder can be used on carpets, rugs and mattress. Though perfectly safe to use on these items, I recommend you do a small spot test to be sure. It can also be used to freshen up hard surfaces such as tiles and laminate floor.
How to – carpets, rugs, mattress’
- Sprinkle on to your carpet and leave between 10 and 30 minutes, then vacuum up.
- Please keep children and pets away whilst the Carpet Fresh is down.
- Please be sure to regularly wash your vacuum filter following the manufacturer’s instructions.
How to – hard floors (NOT REAL WOOD)
- Add a heaped tablespoon to a bucket of water and simply mop.
- Please keep children and pets away whilst the floor is wet.
Please be sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions regarding your hard floor as some floors such as real wood for example should be used with specialist floor cleaner.
There are no reviews yet.